Skip to content
- Hope for people, but do not trust them. We are a flawed race. Trust God.
- There is only one, truly uncomfortable thing about life and it is death.
- Be who you want to be. People judge others regardless, because that’s what people do. They don’t like what they don’t understand.
- Life is magic when it is viewed through the lens of true love.
- Regardless of how others handle situations, always remember you are able to control your end of the situation by being in control of your emotions.
- Many people go through what you go through. We are never alone.
- Be nice to yourself. Be nice to others.
- When you’re angry…run. Literally, go run some laps.
- True happiness rarely comes from what you think you want.
- Stand up with your chest out and head up when you walk.
- A clean diet and a clean room can change your entire life.
- Willpower is often conquered by fear. “You convince yourself to keep things the same, even if you’re not happy.”
- Peace begins when we step outside of ourselves, and step into another’s life. Peace is compassion and acceptance.
- Give a fuck about the things that really matter.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: